Friday, March 18, 2011

Cant think of a title...

Yeah...i just cant think of a title for this post coz nothings comming on my mind right now..Iam not writing this blog with a topic in my mind but yes...i just felt like writing...may be by the end of the blog ill get to know what i reallly wanted to write about...

Iam at work....have loads to finish....but i cant think of even one to name....and yeah...there i have another msg on my fone...nope its not priyank...he hardly mesgs on my phone....its the airtel guyz....god they are getting on my nerves...they messg me more of often than fido does....I should complain to fido...or may be i should go marry airtel....:P...they atleast message me....Fido...doesnt :( :(....not even a "love you" even after having a long day without talking to him :( :(...no iam not complaining.... :P...i know he is busy...

anywayz....my right leg seems to be hurting today.....Hersh's girl friend anuja has come over to hyd...will be meeting her up tomorw....shes another talkative nautanki just like me...so its fun to meet her...went to lifestyle last night while returning from office....i just had to pick a pack of rubberbands as i was running out of them....and i ended up buying so many more accessories and shelled out 500 Rs... :(.....i am so hopeless....ive decided to not do any unwanted shopping...
I dont know how much i would succeed on doing so...
Sent fido a surprise cant leak it out here what if he reads the blog... :P...I forgot to take pictures of what i did...its ok..ill ask him to do so and put em up.....
Anywayz before someone peeps into my system...i should stop writing... :) :)

and iam fine.... :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm it always happens.... u go to buy a ice cream and end up buying everyother candy!!
    anyways photos lagauu yaar... or u can send me in private!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rohit : remind me next time we meet on chat..

    ReplyDelete