Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hard Decisions to make...cuz iam gonna miss it...

Its 2.oo Pm in the afternoon and iam so freakingly worried...the wedding date is still four months away...and i am expected to quit or rather i also want to quit by the end of August..want to spend time with mum and the other members of the family ( this feeling surely comes to any girl be it a single family or a joint family)(i being in a joint family am feeling it quite alot..

Ive worked for this company for almost 18 months now and it has become a part of my life..you usually tend to segregate your life in different parts which are most important periods that you would want to keep as beautifull memories..

My workplace..where i got my first job is certainly a place where i have had beautifull memories...i entered this company when it was just a caterpillar and now its going to soon be a butterfly by this year end....but does my journey end by the end of august????this question is haunting me..irritating me and making me go crazzy...why???bcoz i have no answer for it...

This very moment when i need someone to talk to....i have no body....i cant share it wiht my friends coz they will not get it...they will think that i should start prioritizing things...i cannot share it with any of my other friends who are working coz they wouldnt feel the emotion and would not consider talking to me on something like this...

This is the place where my work is considered ...where iam known for what i do...in the way i do...my department is known by my name in this company...and yes..all thanks to the co-founders and the ppl whom i work with ....make me realise it...Iam fortunate to have worked with such wonderfull ppl...

Every day ppl ask me what have i decided and iam so confused do i have an answer for that question ....NO i dont...can i leave my department this way...when it will need me so much...no i cant...coz i have an attachment...a connect which no one can see and feel..

Iam just hurt cuz iam not able to decide on how to solve this situation....and i badly want someone to listen to me..

i will miss this company and my job when i am not here in hyd... you guyz rock...have been the best colleagues i will ever have....

No comments:

Post a Comment