Friday, September 9, 2011

say it by yourself..

This is going to be surely one of those posts where in iam just letting the emotion out ....the feeelin iam going thru right now...without any thinking iam just writing in....cuz iam reallly low tonight...

Iam scared and worried....i dont know if you love me...cuz you dont say it....
You all must be wondering ....whom am i talking....iam talking about this general human being....who knows he is being superly loved by someone...
I just realised on how much ....i love my mother..even though i never told her...but i do now...irealise all of how much she has done for me....how much pain she has taken for me...just becoz she loves me...and yes i loveher too...but i alwayz complained and behaved cranky..never made he feel it...but today i want her to know that i love her like crazy...i want her to feel the emotion and get happy...
Coz there is nothing else in the world than hearing the person you love so much say a i love you in return...who does not want to be loved....it feels so good and wanted when somone comes and says I love you...

I dontwant to write any further...its just making go depressed...Desperately want someone and everyone to know that....just say it guys....dont ignore it....its just three words but they can compensate alll the emotions are words u want to express forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment