Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keeping things to Ones Self....

Sometimes it gets so important to keep things to your self....Social networking sites are a wonderful rage in this era where in everyone posts stuff about their near and dear ones.
I just encountered something which if i have done in past will never do again and if i havent done it yet i will never ever do it.....
Posting your feelings is absoultely right...but i think i want to tell the person whom i want to share it with...not the whole world...you never know how might end up hurting or making ppl happy or sad about it..
I hold this very strong feeling...cant get it off....came across something on my friends FB wall....which hurt me....i dont know if it was written in a context where in iam by far even related but it did hurt me..

I think if ppl who read understand what iam trying to say then you will know why i ask you to not do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment