Monday, March 16, 2009

i woke up sooo worried...

Yesterday....aftr comming home frm the whole chakna session....i came home...and saw that my cousin seema had got Arundhati's cd(its a horror telugu movie...)even though i dont understnd much of telugu....i managedto get scared of the scary scenes...i recommend u to watch it in a theatre..to get the proper feel of it...the actress luks verry beautifull in the first half.....
today i woke up all worried...realising that my frendz hav been calling me all nite to wake me up so that i could sit to study...as iam d lazzzy bum of my group....i realised that if i dont study now i would be lagging behind...n would end unprepared....in the examination hall....which i hate to be...but den i end up like dis in all the examz....so i den got up at arnd 8.30 n sat to study...n den bing bang my sister kiran called me to check her passport status....which is still wid the canadian counslate..dose ppl are stuck wid my sisters passport since 2 weeks n are nto sending it bac....she hasto leave on 19...god knws wat shes gonna do....i guess shell stay bac for few more days..good for my mom...
ok so lemme get bac...i came here to check d status....of my sisters passport..n i thought i shuld blog...feels like am laready addicted to dis blogging thing...evn though ive juss started....

filhaal i gtg n take shower n wait for my frendz to come and ya i hate tosay this..i hav to get bacto studying...Freaking business law...i hate it...

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Welcome to blogspot :)
    Thanks for visiting !
    Will be looking forward to read more of your posts! Will follow it soon!
    Tc :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree - Business Law is a pain in the arse, especially when the teachers suck a lot...

    ReplyDelete