Monday, March 8, 2010

Weird TImes....

This phase of life is so weird . I have been wondering why are things happening with me or is it that does everyone go thru what iam going...or am i the chosen one..It can be so that there is a problem with me but cmon...not alwayz isnt it...

Presently iam hating a few things...like
1. My course : Gawd i cant believe id get so annoyed and fed up of it...i mean i have so many projects and the burden does not seem to be comming down at all. It seems to be just comming up and up and up and now it goes bouncers... :(.... I mean Whacko (one of my profs) is taking 2 papers and he has already given us 4 projects BIG ... BIG...BIg ones.... which we have to complete by the mid of this month...and then No shanta and No Ram...has come up with this new strategy of More projects no exam..eeeeh...i hate him....I have one of his presentations(obviously iam not prepared for) tomorw ...eeks... and LIL sweety (another prof of mine ) has come up with something in his mind which looks interesting to me and i am excited to help him..so this is not one of the major projects...(after all i like it)...and mr. akhdu singh AKA chindi chor (another prof..) has thought some tufff stuff in classs which iam scared will land me up flunking in his paper....All these super natural aliens on earth who happened to be my profs are screwing my life royalllly... :(
2.I still havent decided on my job...whether i want to take it or leave it...i hate the fact tht if i leave it...iam going to be one of the most pathetic ppl on earth (dont want to talk more abt it)
3. I expect a lil co-operation from my families end....which does nt seem to be happening...they seem to be freaking me out by saying....weird things...

weird weird weird....is all i have to say....
SOme real nice stuff on my mind has come up for nutty and babboo..iam soon gonna write it out...

Hummming some depressing songs like Stay the same and.... Kahin toh Hogi woh.... and yeah how can i forget...My favouring....and the song i hummmed all day long...IKTARA

3 comments:

  1. Sab thik hoo jayega...dont worry.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iktara seems to be a rage with many women (I personally find it just another good song). "Kahin Toh" is a nice song to hear.

    If you are scared that a particular person will read what you have written,then rest assured, that person is not the right company for you. Fear is not what is expected of in a friendship, ever.

    Your family always wants what is good for you - lend them a ear and try to understand what "weird things" they have to say. Who knows, they might make sense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both the songs veryy much

    And ur absolutly right that person never was a right company for me...He was a fake friend and i regret believing him and making him my friend..

    My family is a little weird...all they do is say..and never want to listen to me..

    ReplyDelete